Friday, September 24, 2010

Cosmetic

325) Which of the following statements is the MOST appropriate from a mature and responsible patient with realistic expectations?

A. My nose is too big, I would like it to be smaller.
B. I trust you. Anything that you feel necessary is fine with me.
C. My wife wants me to have surgery to improve the appearance of my nose.
D. I trust you. You are the greatest plastic surgeon in town.
E. I want the surgery to be performed prior to my wedding.




REFERENCES & ANSWER



Holt G. R.: Septorhinoplasty, Form Versus Function, Rhinoplasty and Septoplasty (Park S. S., Holt G.R, editors), Part I, Otolaryngologic Clinics of North America, Vol. 32, No. 1, Feb. 1999, pp. 8-14


325) A       My nose is too big, I would like it to be smaller.

No comments:

Post a Comment