907) Which of the following statements is related to the Tip Recoil Phenomenon?
A. Rotation
B. Projection
C. Tip Support
D. Width to the Lower Lateral Cartilage
E. Width of the tip
REFERENCES & ANSWER
Nolst Trenité G. J.: Surgery of the Nasal Tip: Intranasal Approach, Chapter 36 in Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, (Papel I. D., editor), Second Edition, 2002, pp. 414-428
Tardy Jr., M.E., Toriumi D. M., Hecht D. A.: Philosophy and Principles of Rhinoplasty, Chapter 32 in Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, (Papel I. D., editor), Second Edition, 2002, pp. 369-389
Tardy Jr., M.E., Toriumi D. M., Hecht D. A.: Philosophy and Principles of Rhinoplasty, Chapter 40 in Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, (Papel I. D., editor), Third Edition, 2009, pp. 507-528
907) C Tip Support
This database contains the entire project - MCQ's in Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery. Using this database you can study facial plastic by topics, e.g. blepharoplasty, scar revision, complications, etc. I hope you enjoy your stay here!. © A. Riera March,MD [2003-2022].This blog material can be used solely for nonprofit, educational purposes. The commercial use of this material, including its publication without express written consent of this site’s author is strictly prohibited.
No comments:
Post a Comment